Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 08 Enduro Fork replacement
  • mikertroid
    Free Member

My mate has an 08 Pro Carbon Enduro and his forks are forked; what alternatives should he consider? I remember the axle-crown height is different for the E150 to most forks.

Was the reason I handed back my ’07 Enduro Comp; lovely bike but forks needed a strip every other ride.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Anyone…..

khani
    Free Member

What about a Fox 36 float, nice and light, stiff, and you can drop the travel with spacers if you feel the need
    I’ve got a pitch which is similar to the enduro, fitted with 160mm 36talas and I don’t feel the need to drop the travel when climbing

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikertroid
    Free Member

Khani,

Cheers. Out of interest, how do you rate the pitch and what kind of riding is it used for?

LoCo
    Free Member

Or the BOS 160mm forks which are on offer

khani
    Free Member

I love my pitch, I use it for scaring myself silly, it’s not really built light though coil shock ect, more for mucking about, I’ve got a old hl 5spot for longer xc stuff
    My pitch

mikertroid
    Free Member

🙂

bennyboy1
    Free Member

I put some Lyrik Coil U-Turns forks and Fox RP23 rear shock on my Enduro SL Pro and it’s a much improved bike for it – much better quality of suspension compared to the Spesh AFR stuff. Highly recommened upgrade, I also put some Roval Traversee wheels on it and that’s a huge improvement of the OEM DT Swiss wheelset that came on the bike, also highly recommended.

Dango
    Free Member

I ditched those forks for Van36’s, I think the crown to axle was the same if not a few mm shorter than the E150 but with 10mm more travel

xiphon
    Free Member

The Pitch is definitely a recommended bike.

and they can take quite a bit of abuse 😉

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m gonna stick up for the E150s, never had a problem with mine 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘08 Enduro Fork replacement’ is closed to new replies.