Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • 0% finance Bike shops, please help compile a list…
  • lister

I’m looking for a 0% deal, but can’t find a list of all the shops and websites that do bikes on 0% so I thought people could post them here for perpertuity (and me!)

I’ll start with http://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk

Please add more…

mikey74
    Free Member

Tredz do
    Primera do (that’s how I bought my road bike from them).
    Formby Cycles do

There are a few others listed in mtb mags. When I get the chance I’ll have a look.

zangolin
    Free Member
    nsaints
    Free Member

One of my LBS’s…Bikelux, Newbury

stufive
    Free Member

I got my five am through sunset it was very quick and easy the online form only took about 5 mins and there’s no signatures required

Sancho
    Free Member
    amplebrew

stif and Biketart do 0%

ruscle
    Free Member

Free flow bikes do 0% and free next day delivery, they give great advice and stock excellent products. 1st rate in my book and class them as my local bike shop even though I live down south and they are based in Scotland!

tomhoward

Boneshakers in Harrogate do

crispo
    Free Member

Evans cycles

BrickMan

guy I know works at FreeFlow in Glasgow, they’re pretty good from what I hear (both to cust’s and to work for).

Dales in Glasgow also do 0% financing jobbies.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

wheelbase

amplebrew
    brakes
    Free Member

Moose Cycles in Colliers Wood do, or they did in 2003 when I last bought a brand new full bike.

theotherjonv

Pedalon do

And they also do a good deal on podium points – giving you points towards free accessories, which you can then ebay to get a nett discount

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Pedalon …. Definitely I’d recommend them “
    !

wallop

Bike UK, Bristol.

4ndyB
    Free Member

JC Cook in Grimsby do 0% finance & free postage

JC Cook Cycles

LeeW

Tweeks do, not online though. Hargroves do too I think.

spyke85
    Free Member

Edinburgh Bicycle Coop

jam-bo

20 posts and no-one griping about the evils of finance?

is the sky about to fall in?

smogmonster

Westbrook Cycles in Stokesley do. And theyre a great shop as well…i drive past 3 bikeshops to get to them as they have the best customer service in North Yorkshire (IMHO).

cookeaa

20 posts and no-one griping about the evils of finance?

that wasn’t the question though was it…

TBH I’m pretty “anti-finance” but can’t help thinking its a preferable alternative to many C2W schemes now… get people out on a bike so can’t be all bad…

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

0% credit card and buy from wherever you want?
    Tends to open up more options,discounted bikes from the likes of Pauls cycles,etc.

thomthumb
    Free Member

real cycles

great guys to deal with.

cookeaa

As a follow up question, what sort of 0% finance periods do different shops offer? i.e. 6/12/18/24 months?

For example repaying a £1K bike @ £83.33 per month Vs £41.66 could well make a significant difference to some people.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

surely it’s better negotiating a discount from the shop then sticking it on a 0% balance transfer credit card?

well, maybe if you only want it over a year, possibly 18 months.

zilog6128

surely it’s better negotiating a discount from the shop then sticking it on a 0% balance transfer credit card?

well, maybe if you only want it over a year, possibly 18 months.+1. If your credit score is good you can do this multiple times if need be so easily possible to get 3 years+ interest free if you really want to

gavlp
    Free Member
    IvanDobski
    Free Member

Biketreks do 0% online over 3 years I think.

(disc: I know some of the staff)

lister

Cheers folks, lots to work through there…I know debt is bad, but I haven’t had a new bike since 2001 (seriously!) and my patience is running out…and I’ve just had a pay rise so I think I deserve something new NOW!!! 🙂

ianpinder
    Free Member

Biketart 0% over 3 years

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘0% finance Bike shops, please help compile a list…’ is closed to new replies.