• This topic has 52 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • 0-60 in a diesel – what am I doing wrong?
  • teasel
    Free Member

I seem to be slow off the line

You, sir, are a ****.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Try changing your sunglasses

fourbanger
    Free Member

probably granny shifting, not double clutching like you should

Think you mean cadence clutching…

DezB
    Free Member

I love the way a thread like this actually gets some serious answers. I’m the love child of Chris Evans and Jeremy Clarkson me and I can dwive weally faaast.

fasthaggis

Try changing your designer sunglasses

8)

Kryton57

I love the way a thread like this actually gets some serious answers.

So do I, especially when you consider posts 3, and 5.

“googles 120d peak torque”

hels
    Free Member

What are you doing wrong ?

I am going to go with – caring.

zokes
    Free Member

@zokes try it in Victoria, you will only get there poorer

I tried it in Tas. There I got complemented on my driving (if reminded that 140 was a little too exuberant in a 100 zone on the road to Zeehan…).

But yes, in Vic, looking at a car makes you poorer, never mind driving one.

stumpy01

Kryton57 – Member

I love the way a thread like this actually gets some serious answers.

So do I

True dat….although it’s sometimes hard to tell which of your posts are serious or a wind-up….
    I couldn’t believe people were responding seriously to your question about calling your mum the other day, either. Obvious troll/wind-up post as it was clear to any sane person what the right thing to do was……

Kryton57

I couldn’t believe people were responding seriously to your question about calling your mum the other day, either. Obvious troll/wind-up post as it was clear to any sane person what the right thing to do was……

Actually, that was serious so lets not get insulting about something like that. Sane or not, I’m obviously emotionally traumatised enough not to know the answer, and if you think people don’t or shouldn’t need to ask for help on such things well done for being so fortunate a person that the “mtfu” response to those that post Depression related threads on here probably strikes a chord with you.

although it’s sometimes hard to tell which of your posts are serious or a wind-up…

I have a very dry SOH. 😀

stumpy01

Kryton57 – Member

Actually, that was serious so lets not get insulting about something like that. Sane or not, I’m obviously emotionally traumatised enough not to know the answer, and if you think people don’t or shouldn’t need to ask for help on such things well done for being so fortunate a person that the “mtfu” response to those that post Depression related threads on here probably strikes a chord with you.

No, not at all. MTFU is very rarely probably never the answer in ‘depression related threads’, and I think it’s pretty amazing how willing people are to give advice/share their own experiences on here to help out others.

I wasn’t trying to be insulting…..

Kryton57 – Member
    I have a very dry SOH.

….not dry enough it would appear…… 😆 perhaps I should have used one of these 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Is a 120d supposed to be fast ? A relative has theM with a 3.5 petrol motor in it, thats fast

Klunk
    Free Member

perhaps the OP could retell the story sorry boast about driving past Coed y Brenin 130+ in another bmw

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘0-60 in a diesel – what am I doing wrong?’ is closed to new replies.