Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • :(
  • matt_outandabout
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Sad news.

marty
    Free Member

Few bits that could catch you out, assuming he fell on the descent into Kenmore. Rode it a few weekends ago, headwind kept the speeds down, but at can think of at least one corner that tightened on itself.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

What a shame. RIP

bazep
    Free Member

Sad news.
    Locked up on one of the bends southbound back to kenmore of the shiehallion last year. That knocked about 10mph off my decants for a long time. Still gives me the willies thinking about what could have happened.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Saw that yesterday. Very sad.

A very fast descent where it would be easy to get things wrong.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Person killed in RTC on Portobello Rd last Tuesday – am presuming a cyclist as the POlice signs now gone and a wreath made form a bike wheel there instead.

I think there’s a few stw’rs cycle that route – seen a few on-ones and PX’s.

thegreatape
    Free Member

In the early hours of Saturday morning we dealt with a guy who fell off his bike, outside my house coincidentally, on his way home from the pub. He’d had four pints, cycled home, and it all points to him losing control on the wet road. No-one else involved. He’s still unconscious and on a life support machine, has serious head injuries, and is unlikely to survive. It can happen so easily.

HermanShake
    Free Member

🙁

swiss01
    Free Member

that’s a proper fierce descent. shame.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘:(’ is closed to new replies.