Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • ? = ?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I’d probably consider myself “well eared”, I’ve got more CD’s, mp3s, LP’s hell I’ve even go a few tapes I still play!

but I got to thinking, where do I do most my listening and if I’m honest, its in the car, so I can safely say that I probably deliberately listen to about five hours a working week. (30min commute), unless I’m riding but then I don’t listen to music!

thats a bit rubbish, for example I’m led here with a shot back in silence, perhaps I just need more music?

current favorites are: The Seal Cub Clubbing Club, Johnny Flynn & the Sussex Wit, Turner Cody, Laura Marling, Jeffery Lewis and countless old time blues legends.

so, inspire me

1) where do you ? = ?

and

2) what have you been ? = ?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

How d’you do the little music note symbol???

theflatboy
    Free Member

wouldn’t you like to know ????

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bruneep

??

theflatboy
    Free Member

??????????????????????????????????????

theflatboy
    Free Member

????????????????????????

Jamie
    Free Member

I listen to ???? while using my ? mostly.

steve_b77
    Free Member

(8)

Poindexter
    Free Member

I listen to lost of ???? while I’m working – I have a 6-disc changer in the car and MP3 socket/iPod Nano, but I only ever listen to the radio while driving (Radio 1) unless that imbecile Neehaal or whatever’s he’s called is on.

Currently ? = to Fleet Foxes, Razorlight, Killers, Maximo Park… Been rooting out some of my older stuff too – I’ve got literally thousands of CDs that have had half-a-dozen listens and then sat on the shelf ever since. I’ve particularly enjoyed revisiting Star Sailor’s back catalogue.

AndyP
    Free Member

? = two quavers. HTH

jimmy

I ???????????????????????????????? while studying mostly.

Had a whole heap of old cassettes from the 80’s but without a tape player, figured I’d never be able to listen to them again and binned them. A few weeks later I bought my car which had a cassette player (and CD?). Truly gutted. Could have had hours of nostalgic driving :((

Jamie
    Free Member

AndyP:

? = . HTH

AndyP
    Free Member

That’s two packets of quavers.
    crisp-related comedy FAIL.

jimmy

mmmmmmmmmmm

? =

nickc

background all the time. Spotify/radio on in the background, Ipod going on the 30 minutes I walk to work. Currently going through an Indie-pop-bubble thing with Electreline, Lush, A Fish, Grouper, that sort of thing. Sad, I should grow up.

jimmy

ha dammit, pipped

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

? + ???? =

antigee

?portabledab?????????????????????????????
    nearly all the time

problem with dab is sometimes signal breaks up and i find myself wishing U2 would actually break up

DezB
    Free Member

I’m listening to music right now. About 5 hours listening at work is great for catching up on new stuff. Also listen in the car VERY loud, mostly to minidiscs (remember them?) recorded from the radio (Radio 1 Experimental show).
    Listen to my iPod while commuting (I have a death wish).

I think you might like these MrNutt – Here We Go Magic they are called.

domino

I listen a fair bit at work – blocks out the noise of my colleagues, on the train to and from work and at home in the kitchen. In the kitchen I have a choice of a DAB radio or iPod dock.

Current faves: Hercules and Love Affair, Santogold – Santogold, Oracualar Spectacular – MGMT, Kitsune Maison Compilation 6 and Watergate 02.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘? = ?’ is closed to new replies.