Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • ‘Project Singletrack New Van’
  • Blackhound

According to STW twitter feed new van developed a fault this morning. Sorry, don’t know how to copy a tweet onto here. #mtbvantest

Hope they have a copy of The Sun to keep them going.

T5 wouldn’t have done that;-)

Jamie
    Free Member

mattbee

T5 would be in ‘limp mode’ no doubt…

(T5 owner…)

sharkattack

Lane assist? That kills the Transit for me. First for having such a pointless gadget, second because it fails and ruins your day.

tthew

I can see the point to lane assist in a van. Even smallish ones have a blind spot because of the lack of rear windows.

Would be interested to know how the real world economy is on the transit, IMO the published figures for Fords have always been pretty optimistic.

Andy_K

Sorry to all conspiracy theorists but that really is all that’s happening here. We will simply drive 3 vans and pick our favourite then buy it. In the process we thought it would be of use to our readers if we reviewed all three from the pov of being mountain bikers.

Please make sure you actually do this. I’ve not driven any, but wouldn’t mind one eventually.

Nipper99
    Free Member

A review of Audi etc estates next.

Northwind

Nipper99 – Member

A review of Audi etc estates next.

One of the boys in MBR seems to do that every month “I have nothing interesting to say about bikes so I’ll talk about the car I’m testing for my proper job”

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘‘Project Singletrack New Van’’ is closed to new replies.