• This topic has 89 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • ?eta Male – thanks guys
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is just spam/free advertising, yeah?

Well, it worked for Brant and his acolytes.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

34 hrs to go and I’m tempted to give you some funding but I’m not sure that asking 20 quid to post something outside the UK is that realistic. Tell me it’s a typo and I’ll be back 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

Frankly amazed that you lot haven’t propelled him well beyond his target, after all STW forum dwellers are pretty much the perfect demographic!

I think many of you must be in denial 😉 It reminds me of the little boy in school who pulls the pigtails of the girl he fancies.

Speeder

I’ve pledged – only £14 but I’m a bit strapped right now.

I’m not even sure I’d buy the mag regularly (I already subscribe to 3 others I don’t get time to read) but I like the concept, love Jamie’s enthusiasm and want to help a little. If it happens, I’ll get a nice looking mag that I’ve paid slightly over the odds for but I’ll have helped someone realize their dream and that’s good.

G

jamiehibbard
    Free Member

mikewsmith – I put at the bottom of my piece somewhere that KS don’t give much room for setting postage, so if anyone needed a copy outside the UK then we’d chat and work it out.

Speeder and maxray – thanks guys!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

well I’m in if it works then I will send the postage across

wwaswas

Sorry you didn’t achieve the funding on this Jamie, keep us informed if you find another route to market with it.

jamiehibbard
    Free Member

Thanks! I’ve got some other plans so let’s see what happens.

DezB
    Free Member

Back to the modelling career eh?

DezB
    Free Member

Just reading the update and noticed one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while… Mr Hibbard smokes a PIPE!! Oh mate, that’s brilliant.

I work off of praise so take negativity really badly

Sorry, I don’t mean it negatively 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘?eta Male – thanks guys’ is closed to new replies.