The time has passed to get yourself a print subscription starting with issue 103 but our digital subscriptions activate instantly and cost just £15. In fact, there’s currently a sale on gift subscriptions in our shop right now and you can get yourself a Digital gift sub from just £10
Our digital subscriptions work on pretty much all devices and the tablet version contains a whole host of extra features from video to extended galleries. The mobile version is beautifully laid out and designed to fit the small screen and best of all your subscription gets you access to all versions on as many devices as you have. Lets not forget that all our subscriptions include full access to our digital archive of magazines going back to when Singletrack began in 2001.
What’s in Issue 103? Read on.
- We Work Here – Ragley. Barney takes a look a this Northern Irish manufacturer to see what innovations are leading their revival in the market place.
- International Adventure: Czech Mate – Rowan Sorrell takes a look at some purpose built trails in the Czech Republic . The name of the place is unpronounceable but the trails are excellent and make for a perfect long weekend adventure.
- International Adventure: The Goat – So, you win a goat, you let it roam free in the mountains, and then later you decide to go and see if you can find it. Nathan Hughes takes us on an unlikely adventure with pro rider Timo Pritzel.
- Classic Ride: Pete Scullion rides Dumyat near Stirling, Scotland.
- Race Head: Rampage! Most of us will have spent some time on the internet watching clips from Red Bull Rampage, but there’s a group of die-hard – or possibly fool-hardy – fans who make the trek into the desert to watch it live.
- Grinder Bike: Greg puts a beautiful looking titanium Vaaru through its paces. Is it as good as it is pretty?
- Bike Test: Full Plussers – a new generation of slimmer-than-a fat-bike full suspension bikes is appearing. Chipps put three from Salsa, Scott and Specialized to the test.
- In our exclusive subscriber section – available to subscribers or to purchase through our shop or premier dealers, UK Adventure: Sam Flanagan rides Black Sail pass in the Lakes. A bit more remote than your average ride, he considers what skills and equipment it takes to step up your riding from trail center to the middle of nowhere.
As well as all that, subscribers get:
- Access to digital versions of every issue of Singletrack we’ve ever published via our mag archive
- eBook versions of the wordy bits of each issue
- eBooks of collected columns and travel features
- Unlimited access to our reviews section
- A dedicated Premier Members’ iOS app to tell you where your nearest Premier bike shop is and the exclusive deals they offer
- Free entries in our regular online, but exclusive to subscribers, competitions
- Our sincere appreciation for helping keep the UK’s finest independent bike mag doing what we do