Commencal are hiring!
Given recent growth, the world’s largest Andorran bicycle company is hiring! Based in a principality with the world’s third-highest life expectancy, Commencal is looking for both a Production & Quality Manager Assistant and a Product Manager Assistant. Both positions require a strong knowledge of and experience in the bicycle industry, a relevant degree, and frequent and long stays near the brand’s suppliers in Asia. Both sound interesting- read on to see if you might be a good fit.
Thanks to an increasing activity, Commençal is looking for a key player to assist in production and quality management. The position, based in Andorra, will be part of the R&D department and report to actual Production and Quality Manager.
Areas of responsibility:
- Create, consolidate and communicate forecasts to all suppliers
- Manage ordering process to all suppliers and assembling factories
- Proactive management of all supplier lead-times
- Communicate and update production schedule to internal departments
- Control quality of bike assembly in Asia
- Manage logistic up to vessel loading
- Monitor all supplier billing
- Coordinate EN testing process (from sample testing to report delivery)
Thanks to an increasing activity, Commençal is looking for a key player to assist product management. The position, based in Andorra, will be part of the R&D department and report to actual product manager.
Areas of responsibility
- Participate in product range positioning internal meetings
- Assist to all major international trade shows
- Conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Assist product manager in component selections, supplier meetings and negotiations
- Create and update all Bill Of Material (BOM)
- Communicate all product range informations to assembling factory
- Cooperate with Production department on forecasts, lead time and production
- Control respect of BOM during assembly process in Asia factories
- Take part in product presentations internally (sales / marketing) and externally (media / distributors / customers)
Learn more by following the links above or at commencal.com
Posted on: February 20, 2014