The 2013 event is only just over but if you’re thinking of entering next year’s event you’d better get ready…
2014 DATES & DETAILS
ENTRY APPLICATION FOR MAVIC® TRANS-PROVENCE 2014 WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2013!
Mavic® Trans-Provence 2014 event will take place from Saturday 20th September – Saturday 27th September 2014.
The racing takes place from Sunday 21st September – Friday 26th September 2014, inclusive.
The 2014 package price is €1495. For this you get the experience of a lifetime consisting, in physical terms, of:
- Airport transfers to the start and from the end of the event
- A fully signposted 6-day route which passes through a huge variety of different landscapes and containsmore singletrack than any other 6-day MTB event. Detailed route description booklet plus GPS data for navigational back-up.
- Groundbreaking multi-timed-stage-per-day format which creates excitement, but equally a friendly and sociable rally-style ambience.
- Vehicle uplifts each morning to the trailhead (intended to maximise the quantity of singletrack we are able to cover daily, not make the route “easier”)
- Use of the Mavic® Trans-Provence event standard 1-man tent and thick air mattress
- Use of all campsite facilities at the quality sites at which our nightly camps are located
- Transportation of your kit bag –clothing and bike equipment– from one camp to the next (i.e. your stuff will be waiting for you when you arrive at camp each afternoon).
- Break-down, transportation and set-up of your tent and air mattress, from one camp to the next (i.e. your tent will already be set up when you arrive at camp each afternoon)
- 3 meals prepared for you each day: breakfast, lunch (+ free-choice feeding station snacks) and dinner (with wine) cooked by one of the best catering teams in the MTB holiday/event business
- Snacks and rehydration on arrival at camp
- Care and attention from professional medical staff, where necessary
- Neutral technical support (+ emergency parts) from a team of pro mechanics, courtesy of MAVIC
- Suspension support (forks and rear shocks) courtesy of Mojo Suspension
- 2014 Trans-Provence event T-shirt
- Final night restaurant meal & evening party, overlooking the Mediterranean coast
The price does not include flights, bottled/canned drinks or sports massage therapy.
We will be accepting entry applications from exactly 00:00:00 (Central European Time) at the beginning of Monday 4th November 2013. Entry will be open for exactly 48 hours. Places will be given to 55 applicants (there are a total of 72 spots available, 17 of which have been allotted for pre-reservation by professional mountain biking teams). Places will not be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis; applicants will be selected based on their answers to the questions in the application form.
In order to apply for entry to Mavic® Trans-Provence 2014, please carry out the following steps:
1) Download our 2014 entry application form.
2) Fill out the form, preferably using a computer. Please respect the word limit on the given questions.
3) From 00:00:00 (Central European Time) at the beginning of Monday 4th November 2013, send your completed form by email to email@example.com. Please don’t include more than a very short covering note; the content of your covering note will not “make or break” your chances of a place, so don’t worry about that. Please do not send us an entry application after 00:00:00 (Central European Time) at the beginning of Wednesday 6th November 2013.
4) Please wait patiently (please don’t email to ask if we’ve received your email). We will do everything we possibly can to announce the 2014 start list by Friday 15th November 2013.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS – WE WOULDN’T BE HERE DOING THIS WITHOUT YOU THE RIDERS!
Are you worried about missing out on a place? Ride the Trans-Provence itinerary in an untimed and relaxed atmosphere, on one of our guided trail weeks.
Posted on: October 31, 2013