We’ve this news just in from the gents at Chain Reaction Cycles – thieves have once again struck at Team CRC/Nukeproof manager Nigel Page’s house in Merseyside, stealing his mountain, road and BMX bikes as well as his motocross bike.
The incident happened yesterday afternoon (Monday April 23rd), when the perpetrator(s) gained access to Nigel’s alarmed garage with an angle grinder and stole the bikes which were bolted to the ground.
We would urge anyone with information on the stolen bikes to contact the police or Chain Reaction Cycles directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) (with subject line “Stolen bikes”) if you have any information about the theft.
The bikes stolen include:
- Matti Lehikoinen’s team issue Scalp
- Nigel’s team issue Nukeproof Scalp
- Nigel’s black Nukeproof Mega (Marzocchi 55 forks, SRAM components)
- Nigel’s black Nukeproof Snap (grey Marzocchi 4X forks, Formula brakes, white Mavic Crossmax wheels, Truvativ cranks and drivetrain)
- Intense carbon road bike – black and red (SRAM Rival, brand new Mavic wheels)
- GT Stay Strong BMX cruiser – yellow and black (black S&M race forks, S&M bars and stem. Special edition Profile Stay Strong cranks)
- Green PK Ripper
- Suzuki (2010) RMZ 250 motocross bike
Nigel is currently on his way home from the Sea Otter Classic, and as such we’ll be updating details of the bikes stolen when we have more information.
Posted on: April 24, 2012