February 6, 2012
If you’re a bit handy with the digital crayons and can do colours properly then this might be of interest to you – Hotlines Europe are seeking a talented and highly motivated graphic design graduate to work within their marketing department. Here’s some more info:
“Hotlines Europe has one of the most active marketing departments within the cycling industry and we are looking for a graphic designer to support us in creation of adverts, show materials, promotional literature, newsletters and catalogues.
We are seeking a motivated individual with confidence in their ability to produce original and eye catching designs with creative direction from the marketing manager. The work load will at times be high so we are looking for an organised individual with an eye for detail.
This role will require professional experience in design of both web and print media and evidence of experience in stand design would be beneficial
Main duties will be as follows:
- Create original and stimulating adverts for both print and online campaigns with creative direction from the marketing manager
- Work to a flat planner and provide approved copy to deadline
- Manage design projects from initial design phase to delivery to publishers
- Designing show materials such as banners, flags, stands and posters
- Design stimulating sales materials
- Preparing finished materials to include sourcing and overseeing production from vendors and in house production
All applicants must be highly proficient with Adobe CS5 suite and experience of flash player, video editing and sketch up is also beneficial. Applicants must also have a degree in graphic design or similar.
Please send C.V, covering letter, salary expectations and examples of work to email@example.com