Singletrack mountain bike magazine is looking for a subscription manager to join its light hearted but hard working office in the South Pennines.
Magazine subscriptions, both in print and digital formats represent the fastest growing area of magazine publishing and as our Subscriptions Manager your role and performance will be key to the entire business. We offer a flexible working environment in a unique business that is committed to its employees first and foremost.
We are looking for a very organised and enthusiastic person to take this area of our business and build on the excellent foundation that we have developed over the last 10 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work self sufficiently and independently
- Proficient in spreadsheet and data analysis
- Experience of MS Access-based database systems: Query, form and report design.
- Experience of AUDIS based Direct Debit management systems and software.
On the job training in Direct Debit management will be provided. This will take place throughout October and November and so the successful applicant will need to be available to start work around mid October.
Interested applicants can contact Mark to arrange a pre-application visit to chat and ask questions about the role if required.
A more detailed job description including salary range is available on request.
T: 01706 813344
Posted on: August 12, 2010